Release date: August 31, 2022
Brightspot 4.5.8 has 23 bug fixes, 8 improvements, and 1 new feature.
A significant issue was discovered in v.4.5.8 that affects two-factor authentication. This issue was fixed in v.4.5.9. When evaluating an upgrade, Brightspot advises that customers upgrade to v.4.5.9 or later.
- Improved the display of Image Recognition tags and moved them to a more intuitive location, under the Advanced menu of the image itself.
- Improved the default image recognition confidence levels—now defaulting to 50%.
- Improved revision comparisons UI to exclude excessive HTML markup.
- Corrected an issue causing
PaginatedResult.hasNext()returning true when there were zero elements.
- Corrected occational erratic cluster behavior with dynamic fields.
- Corrected an issue causing v.4.5.7 styles to render too large.
- Corrected an issue preventing Social Service edit pages from appearing in v.4.5.6.
- Corrected an issue that at times prevented the New Site Category link from working.
- Corrected an issue causing images to appear in different sizes in Search Grid View.
- Corrected an issue causing TypeAhead to reset on string fields when using