Release date: May 31, 2022
v4.2.31 had 9 bug fixes and 4 improvements.
- Solr implementations were refactored to improve performance of indexing, searching, and sorting.
Database cache replication is now more robust to cover non-MySQL layers and to account for multi-tenant environments.
- Corrected an issue causing dynamic fields to behave erratically. Examples included slow rendering in the content edit form, requiring two clicks of Publish to save, and incorrect show/hide behavior.
- Corrected an issue causing tables to be rendered incorrectly on the front end.
- Objects instantiated from a
Modified<ObjectField>class intermittently lost data in the new fields, or duplicated the new fields. Symptoms included extraneous markings in the content edit form and lost meta data for imported videos.
- Corrected interaction with the Create New list when clicked from inside a pop-up.
- Corrected an issue with the workflow notifications mechanism that did not honor certain filter settings.
- Corrected rendering of tabs in an editorial content edit form.
- Resolved a run-time exception that was thrown when the argument to the method
Utils.toLabel(String label)started with an underscore.
- Corrected an issue that prevented links to specific migration jobs from appearing in a migration widget.