Release date: October 3, 2022
v4.2.35 had 8 bug fixes and 2 improvements.
v.4.2.35 fixes an issue discovered in v.4.2.34. When evaluating an upgrade, Brightspot advises that customers upgrade to v.4.2.35 version or later.
- Table rows can now be isolated for processing on the front end.
- When uploading an image with dots in the path, the method
RandomUuidStorageItemPathGenerator#createPathassigns the variable
Significant defects addressed
- Addressed an XSS security vulnerability.
- Corrected an issue in which invalid paths produced server error 500.
- Corrected an issue in which Google Authenticator stopped working for two-factor authentication.
- Corrected an issue that incorrectly resolved some references in the REST CMA.