A rich-text module provides tools for displaying formatted text (such as boldface or italics), images, videos, hyperlinks, and many other features available in traditional word processors. You can paste content from Microsoft Word or Google Docs directly into a rich-text module.
To add rich text:
- In the content edit page, open or create the item to which you want to add a rich-text module.
- Toward the right of the widget, select > Overrides. The Overrides widget appears.
- Expand Layout Overrides. Drop-down lists Above, Aside, and Below appear for the module’s position. For an illustration of these positions, see the diagram in the Module overview topic.
- From one of the drop-down lists, select Replace. For an explanation of the possible selections for module placement, see Setting the site layout.
- Click and select Rich Text. A form appears.
- Enter text in the rich-text editor, applying formatting and other behaviors as required. For an explanation about using the rich-text editor, see Rich-text editor overview.
- Click Publish.