Incorporating third-party forms in assets
The following procedure describes how to incorporate an existing form module into your assets.
To incorporate a form module into an asset:
- Create or open the asset to which you want to add the form module.
- Expand Overrides > Layout Overrides and scroll to the Above, Aside, and Below lists for the module’s position. For an illustration of these positions, see Above, Aside, and Below layout blocks.
- From one of the Above, Aside, or Below drop-down lists, select Replace. For an explanation of the possible selections for module placement, see Setting the site layout.
- Click , and in the module picker, select Misc > Form Module.
- Back on the content edit form, from the Form list, select the required form module.
Complete your site's workflow and publish the asset.