Configuring Facebook Instant Articles
This Integrations section, found in the Developer Guide, covers integrations that require developer intervention to turn on. For quick, out-of-the-box integrations offered by Brightspot, see the Integrations section in the Brightspot CMS User Guide.
This topic explains how to configure Facebook Instant Articles in Brightspot.
To configure Facebook Instant Articles:
In Facebook, determine the page ID.
Referring to the previous illustration, the page ID is
- Select Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select the site for which you want to configure Facebook Instant Articles, or select Global to configure for all sites.
- Click , and in the search field type
Instant Articles Settings.
- From Instant Articles Settings, select Set. A form appears.
- In the Fb Page field, enter the page ID you determined in step 1.
- (Optional) In the Analytics Script field, paste the analytics code that Facebook inserts into the RSS feed. For information about analytics, see Analytics for Instant Articles.
- Click Save.
Facebook Instant Article
Publishing a Facebook Instant Article