Configuring after-save rules for Apple News
After enabling the Auto Create New Apple News Article after-save event (for details, see Configuring after-save events for Apple News), you can configure additional rules to control which articles get sent to Apple News.
To configure after-save rules for Apple News:
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- Click , and in the search field type After Save Events.
- Ensure Auto Create New Apple News Article is toggled on.
- In the selection field, select Conditional.
- Under Rule, select one of the following:
- Any—Any of the criteria you designate must be met for this rule to be enforced.
All Match—All criteria you designate must be met for this rule to be enforced.
- Source—The content must come from the source you designate for this rule to be enforced.
Section(s)—The content must belong to the sections you designate for this rule to be enforced. If selected, toggle on Include Secondary Sections to enable matching against all child sections (if any) of the section you select.
- Click Save.