Configuring Coral forum overrides at the asset level
Once you have configured Coral in Brightspot, a Coral forum appears on the assets to which you have applied the integration. For details, see step 8 in Configuring the Coral integration.
To apply Coral forum overrides at the asset level:
- In the header, click .
Click an asset for which you have applied the Coral integration. A content edit page appears.NoteFor more information on how to configure the Coral integration for certain assets, see step 8 in Configuring the Coral integration.
- Once an editor begins entering value into the fields in the content edit page, the Coral forum will appear.
- To override Coral fields, do the following:NoteAll Coral override fields are auto-generated. No changes are necessary unless you elect to make them.
- Click > Overrides.
- Under Coral, do the following:
- Under Coral ID, enter a new Coral ID. This is the ID of a DOM element on the page into which the comment stream will be rendered.
- Under Story ID, enter a new story ID. This is an ID used for scraping.
- Under Story URL, enter a new story URL. This allows you to more tightly couple Coral with Brightspot, and doing so will allow you to target the Story for later updates via Coral's GraphQL API, such as updating the URL if it changes.
- Under Title, enter a new title for the Coral forum.
- Complete your site's workflow and publish the asset.
Configuring the Coral integration