Configuring integrated searches with AP Images
You can perform integrated searches for files in AP Images. You can configure this integrated search at the Global level or the site level. Global configurations are inherited by all sites, and site-level configurations override Global configurations. This topic explains how to configure this integrated search at the Global level.
To configure integrated searches with AP Images:
- Obtain your AP Images API key from your AP Images console.
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select Global.
Click , located to the left of , and type
- From the Associated Press API Client list, click Create New.
- Under Name, enter a name for the integration.
- In the API Key field, paste the API key from step 1.
- Click Save.