Configuring the Comprehend integration
To integrate Amazon Comprehend with Brightspot:
- Obtain the following from your AWS console:
- Comprehend role ARN (this role has access to the AWS Comprehend service).
- AWS region.
- Your AWS account's access key and secret access key (unless already configured for your other AWS services).
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings > Sites > Global.
Click , and in the search field type
- Under Credentials, select one of the following:
- Default—AWS credentials are configured on the Brightspot server.
- Assume Role—Provide your AWS Comprehend Role ARN and session name.
- Static—Provide the access key and secret access key you determined in step 1.
- In the Region field, enter the region to use when making requests to this AWS service.
- From the Language list, select language of the text that will be sent to AWS Comprehend.
- In the Minimum Key Phrase Confidence field, enter a confidence rating (0.0–1.0) required to accept a key phrase. See the key phrases documentation for information regarding what a key phrase is.
- In the Minimum Entity Confidence field, enter a confidence rating (0.0–1.0) required to accept an entity. See the entities documentation for information regarding what an entity is.
- Click Save.
Configuring Amazon Comprehend permissions