Amazon Comprehend is a natural language processing service that suggests tags based on text content. You must have an Amazon AWS account that is set up with AWS Comprehend to use this service.
To configure Amazon Comprehend:
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select Global. The Edit Global widget appears.
- Under Main, expand AWS Comprehend.
Set the following fields:
Region AWS region to use when making requests to the service. If blank, Brightspot reads the region from a configuration file. Language Language of the text that will be sent to AWS Comprehend. Defaults to English. Minimum Key Phrase Confidence Minimum confidence rating (0.0–1.0) required to accept a key phrase. See the key phrases documentation for information regarding what a key phrase is. Minimum Entity Confidence Minimum confidence rating (0.0–1.0) required to accept an entity. See the entities documentation for information regarding what an entity is.
- Click Save.
To configure Amazon Comprehend permissions:
- Determine which AWS role is currently being used within Brightspot. See the AWS documentation for information on managing permissions.
- Add the following two permissions to the AWS role: