Configuring an authentication manager
This topic describes how to configure an authentication manager.
To configure an authentication manager:
Prepare the following as required:
- A landing page where users arrive after successfully logging in.
- An error page where users arrive after attempting an incorrect login (such as using an incorrect username or password).
- From the Navigation Menu, expand Admin, and select Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select the site for which you want to configure an authentication manager, or select Global to enable a single authentication manager for all sites.
Click , located to the left of , and type
- From Authentication Settings, select Set.
- Under Authentication Managers, click .
- Click .
Under Create, click New Standard Authentication Manager.
- Using the table below as a reference, enter values into the content edit form.
- Click Save, and then click Back to Select Authentication Settings.
- Click the standard authentication manager you created, and close the content picker.
- Click Save.
Configuring a social network authentication provider