Configure an authentication manager
This topic describes how to configure an authentication manager.
To configure an authentication manager:
Prepare the following as required:
- A landing page where users arrive after successfully logging in.
- An error page where users arrive after attempting an incorrect login (such as using an incorrect username or password).
- From the Navigation Menu, expand Admin, and select Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select the site for which you want to configure an authentication manager, or select Global to enable a single authentication manager for all sites.
- Under Front-End, expand Authentication.
- From Authentication Settings, select Set. A form appears.
- Under Authentication Managers, click . A selection field appears.
- Click . The content picker appears.
Under Create, click New Standard Authentication Manager. A content edit form appears.
- Using the table below as a reference, enter values into the content edit form.
- Click Save, and then click Back to Select Authentication Settings. You return to the content picker.
- Click the standard authentication manager you created, and close the content picker. You return to the Edit Site or Edit Global widget.
- Click Save.
Configuring an authentication manager
Configuring a social network authentication provider