Creating site categories
Just as the name implies, site categories allow you to categorize your sites into logical groupings. Site categories can contain actual sites, or they can contain other site categories to provide you with a means to sub-categorize your sites into smaller groupings. This can be helpful when switching between sites: you can filter the sites by category to quickly find the site you need.
To create a site category:
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
Under Site Categories, click New Site Category.
- The Parent field is optional and is only used when creating a sub-site category.
- In the Name field, type a name for the category.
- In the Sites field, click .
- Click the selection field, and select sites associated with this category.
- Click Save.
In the image above, you see a new site category named "Documentation" is being created. This site category contains two sites, Docs (Developer) and Docs (Product).