Localizing a theme
This topic describes how to localize a theme.
To localize a theme:
- Click > Admin > Themes.
- Under Themes, click the theme to which you want to apply overrides.
Under Overrides, expand Localization and do the following:
- Click . A form appears.
- Under Locale, set the locale language.
Under Localizations, click . A form appears.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the resource to be modified. This value corresponds to the full path root name of a template without the file extension.
- Under Entries, click . A form appears.
- In the Key field, enter the name of the property key.
- In the Value field, enter the desired text value.
- Click Save.
Understanding theme localization