Using shared modules
This topic describes how to use shared modules.
To use a shared module:
- In the content edit page, open or create the asset to which you want to add a shared module.
- Toward the right of the widget, select > Overrides. The Overrides widget appears.
- Expand Layout Overrides. Drop-down lists Above, Aside, and Below appear for the module's position.
- From one of the drop-down lists, select Replace.
- Click , and select Shared. A form appears.
- In the Module field, click the selection field. The search panel appears.
- In the search panel, search for an existing module or create a new one.
Close the search panel. Your Shared form looks similar to the following:
- Complete your site's workflow and publish the item.
Creating a shared module
Creating a one-off module